Comment on page
Our Philosophy & Fundamentals
These are the standards we hold to our work, the rules we play by, our vision and our goals.
- No central authority
- No central server
- Everything must run on single-board PCs like Raspberry Pi
- Thin services, thick clients
- Many small services for different needs
- The server that facilitates micro-services is called Node
- Every user has one or many key pairs and one current key pair
- User info and user public keys are stored on the blockchain
- Node info and node public key are stored on the blockchain
- User has key pair(s) to encrypt/decrypt messages and files also sign messages and files.
- The communication between User and User is encrypted and signed also communication between User and Node is encrypted and signed.
- The user also can have symmetrical ciphers for different purposes.
- The Node does not see communication between Users.
- The NESS tokens you hold in your Fiber Wallet generate NESS COIN HOURS (NCH) 1:1 on an hourly basis. NCH is the currency we accept as a payment method for our services.